Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar offers Iraq a project "transit"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qatar offers Iraq a project "transit" Empty Qatar offers Iraq a project "transit"

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Jan 2019, 2:24 am

Qatar offers Iraq a project "transit"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The State of Qatar has offered Iraq a "transit" project to transport goods from Turkey through the port of Umm Qasr in the southern province of Basra, Iraqi Foreign Minister Mohammad Ali al-Hakim said.
    Al-Hakim said during his meeting with a number of representatives of the local media that Qatar is ready to work with Iraq and its support in the areas of reconstruction and investment, indicating that he will discuss these issues on a forthcoming visit to Qatar.
    Qatar's Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman al-Thani visited Iraq in November, the first visit by a Gulf official to Adel Abdul-Mahdi as prime minister.
    Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmad Mahjoub said that the Qatari guest held talks with the three presidencies on boosting cooperation between the two countries and confirming Doha's support for the new Iraqi government.
    He also stressed that the visit carried a message of support for the stability of Iraq, during which he talked about cooperation in the field of ports and activating the maritime link and the opening of shipping lines between the two countries. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:31 pm