Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani reviews the overall service and engineering effort projects in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani reviews the overall service and engineering effort projects in Baghdad Empty Al-Sudani reviews the overall service and engineering effort projects in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Sep 2023, 4:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Sudani reviews the overall service and engineering effort projects in Baghdad[/size]
    • Today 12:03

Information/Baghdad...
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani directed, today, Saturday, that the Baghdad Governorate’s action plan be audited by the advisory office of the Engineers Syndicate.
    The Prime Minister’s Media Office stated, in a statement received by the Al-Ma’louma Agency, that “Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani chaired a meeting of a team for the service and engineering effort, in the presence of the head of the body of advisors in the Prime Minister’s Office.”
    The statement added, "During the meeting, the work plan for 2023 and its projects in Baghdad Governorate were studied, including the rehabilitation of residential areas, and the implementation of the proposed plan for water, sewage, and road projects in Baghdad, for slum areas within the municipalities of (Al-Sadr I, Al-Sadr II, Al-Shu'la, Al-Shaab, and Al-Rashid, Al-Dawra, Al-Ghadir, Al-Kadhimiya, New Baghdad, and Karrada, in addition to the municipal laboratories department and the municipal department in Bob Al-Sham.”
    He continued: "The Prime Minister reviewed the overall service and engineering effort projects in Baghdad Governorate, reviewed the team's funding position from the Ministry of Construction and Housing and public municipalities, and issued the necessary directives regarding them."
    The Prime Minister stressed that "the current plan targets informal areas with regular planning, and provides various forms of services, especially since they are densely populated areas and have suffered from poor services over many years."
    Al-Sudani directed, “It is necessary to review the Baghdad Governorate’s action plan by the consulting office of the Engineers Syndicate before starting work on it.”
    According to the statement, he also directed the effort team to “exert more efforts in order to serve the citizens,” stressing “overcoming all obstacles that hinder the progress of its work.” Ended/25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:21 am