Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee issues a clarification regarding transferring seniors from education to te

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee - A parliamentary committee issues a clarification regarding transferring seniors from education to te Empty A parliamentary committee issues a clarification regarding transferring seniors from education to te

Post by Rocky Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentary committee issues a clarification regarding transferring seniors from education to teaching[/size]
    • Today 12:30

Information / Baghdad..
    On Wednesday, the Parliamentary Education Committee issued a clarification regarding the transfer of seniors from the Ministry of Education to the Ministry of Higher Education, while confirming the follow-up of the file with the Ministry of Education this week.
    Committee member Haider Al-Mutairi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The transfer of top students from education is based on the extent of the actual need for the Ministry of Education.”
    He added, "There are 1,000 out of 5,000 who wish to transfer from the Ministry of Education to the Ministry of Education," noting that "the Ministry of Education informed us of its approval to accept the requests of those wishing to transfer from education according to need, actual specialization, and the extent of the ministry's need."
    Al-Mutairi pointed out that, “dealing with the distribution of top students is consistent with the distribution according to institutions and the need in the ministries according to the schedules of the Public Service Council.”
    Dozens of top students demonstrated, demanding that they be transferred to the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research. Ended / 25 H

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:24 am