Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor reveals the formation of a committee to negotiate with the Finance Ministry regarding the cons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee - Labor reveals the formation of a committee to negotiate with the Finance Ministry regarding the cons Empty Labor reveals the formation of a committee to negotiate with the Finance Ministry regarding the cons

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Oct 2023, 6:55 am

Labor reveals the formation of a committee to negotiate with the Finance Ministry regarding the construction of residential complexes for the ministry’s beneficiaries
    • Time: 10/08/2023 12:40:55

• Read: 741 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs revealed negotiations with the Ministry of Finance regarding the construction of residential complexes for beneficiaries of the ministry’s services.
    Media advisor to the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Kazem Al-Atwani, told {Al-Furat News}: “With regard to population complexes for beneficiaries of the ministry’s services, whether social protection or people with disabilities, there are proposals under study to build these complexes.” 
    He added, "A committee will be formed by the Ministry of Labor to negotiate with the Ministry of Finance in order to grant appropriate lands and the necessary allocations for this purpose in order to have suitable population complexes for these categories at nominal prices and deductions that may be deducted from the monthly subsidy in a way that does not affect it or granted for free." 
    He noted that "the project is extremely important and requires concerted government efforts in order to achieve it, which is the least that can be provided to these families." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:40 pm