Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Netherlands reveals that it will soon assume leadership of NATO in Iraq and strengthen its milit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Netherlands reveals that it will soon assume leadership of NATO in Iraq and strengthen its milit Empty The Netherlands reveals that it will soon assume leadership of NATO in Iraq and strengthen its milit

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Oct 2023, 9:34 am

[rtl]The Netherlands reveals that it will soon assume leadership of NATO in Iraq and strengthen its military presence[/rtl]

security  ,  2023/10/14 17:57  Number of readings: 126 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Dutch Ministry of Defense spokesman Alex Kranenberg announced that “another 145 Dutch soldiers will arrive in Baghdad on the first day of the year 2024,” and that on May 1 of the same year, a Dutch officer will arrive in Baghdad with a team of 15 Members to assume command of NATO forces in Iraq.

The spokesman for the Dutch Ministry of Defense explained the current deployment of his country's forces in the region, saying, “In Erbil and its environs there are six advisors and five Dutch soldiers, and in Baghdad there are 35 advisors and four police officers, but Another 145 Dutch soldiers will arrive in Baghdad on the first day of the year.” 2024.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, “Also, on the first day of May of next year, three Chinook transport helicopters with 120 soldiers will be stationed at the Ain al-Asad base in Anbar to support the international coalition forces and NATO forces. Regarding the role of his country's military forces in Iraq and the Kurdistan region, Alex Kranenberg told that the

Netherlands “It has been involved for years in (ensuring) the safety and security of Iraq. We did this by supporting the (Iraqi) Federal Ministry of Defense in Baghdad and its suburbs and the Ministry of Peshmerga Affairs in Erbil and its suburbs.”[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:32 pm