Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Under The Umbrella Of NATO.. Washington Continues To Strengthen Its Military Influence In Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Under The Umbrella Of NATO.. Washington Continues To Strengthen Its Military Influence In Iraq Empty Under The Umbrella Of NATO.. Washington Continues To Strengthen Its Military Influence In Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Aug 2022, 5:05 am

[size=38]Under The Umbrella Of NATO.. Washington Continues To Strengthen Its Military Influence In Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 08/04/2022 | 7:55 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    Political analyst Muhammad al-Yasiri confirmed, today, Thursday, that Washington continues to strengthen its military presence in Iraq, by sending additional forces under the umbrella of NATO.
    Al-Yasiri said in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "despite the US administration's preoccupation with several foreign files, including Taiwan and Ukraine, the Middle East file remains of great importance to it," noting that "it will send 300 additional soldiers to Iraq."
    He added, "The United States of America is trying to exploit the internal political and security crises in Iraq to enhance its dominance and military presence in the country."
    Al-Yasiri pointed out that "Iraq has security forces of all kinds that have sufficient and necessary experience to maintain security and defend the country and does not need any foreign combat forces under any pretext."
    Al-Yasiri stressed, "All political forces should take into consideration the file of the American presence during their meetings and dialogues regarding the formation of the new government."
    And US media revealed, earlier today, Thursday, Washington's intention to send 300 members of the National Guard to Iraq.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:31 pm