Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Communications: Formation of a fact-finding committee regarding Iraqi Airways contract

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

airways - Parliamentary Communications: Formation of a fact-finding committee regarding Iraqi Airways contract Empty Parliamentary Communications: Formation of a fact-finding committee regarding Iraqi Airways contract

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Oct 2023, 6:36 am

[size=38]Parliamentary Communications: Formation of a fact-finding committee regarding Iraqi Airways contracts[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

October 16, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The Parliamentary Communications Committee revealed the formation of a fact-finding committee into Iraqi Airways contracts.
    Committee member Faten Al-Qarghouli said that after a meeting of members of the Parliamentary Communications Committee, it was agreed to form a fact-finding committee on the contracts concluded with Iraqi Airways and the Civil Aviation Authority.
    She added that it was agreed to follow up on the case of the “Horse” Tourism and Travel Company after it filed a lawsuit against the Iraqi Airways Company in the amount of 920 million dollars.
    She continued: Since 2005, the Iraqi side has suspended the agency, not canceled it, and in light of that, a lawsuit was filed against the airlines.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:16 am