Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government source reveals the Sudanese position if an Israeli delegation is present at the Cairo c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - A government source reveals the Sudanese position if an Israeli delegation is present at the Cairo c Empty A government source reveals the Sudanese position if an Israeli delegation is present at the Cairo c

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Oct 2023, 4:41 am

A government source reveals the Sudanese position if an Israeli delegation is present at the Cairo conference

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Media figures at the Cairo conference

2023-10-21 04:12
    Font

Shafaq News/ A source in the Iraqi government revealed, on Saturday, that the Iraqi delegation participating in the Cairo Peace Conference, headed by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani, will immediately withdraw from the conference if there is any Israeli representation.

The source told Shafaq News Agency that Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani confirmed from the Egyptian side that there would be no representative of Israel at the peace conference in Cairo, before accepting his participation in the conference.
    The source confirmed that the Iraqi delegation will withdraw if anyone representing Israel is present.
    Al-Sudani arrived this morning in the Egyptian capital, Cairo, to attend the “peace” conference to discuss the war on Gaza, at the invitation of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi.
    Earlier, Tunisian and Algerian media reported that “Tunisia and Algeria” are boycotting the Cairo Summit, which begins in the Egyptian capital today, Saturday, due to the presence of an Israeli delegation.  
    Tunisian Radio Mosaique and Algerian newspaper Al-Shorouk say that Israel will participate with a diplomatic delegation in the conference, in addition to a delegation from the United States and envoys representing Russia and China, amid a boycott of Tunisia and Algeria.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm