Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mishaan al-Jubouri: The session to present the Sudanese government to parliament was postponed for a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mishaan al-Jubouri: The session to present the Sudanese government to parliament was postponed for a Empty Mishaan al-Jubouri: The session to present the Sudanese government to parliament was postponed for a

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Oct 2022, 4:39 am

[size=35][size=35]Mishaan al-Jubouri: The session to present the Sudanese government to parliament was postponed for another day[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-10-21 | 17:20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Former MP Mishaan al-Jubouri said, on Friday, that the session to present the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani to Parliament has been postponed for another day.

Al-Jubouri said in a tweet that I followed[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3172698065/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria news[/url]"The session for presenting the Sudanese government to Parliament was postponed for another day, as the Shiite blocs authorized the president in charge of choosing Shiite ministers according to the weights of each bloc."

He added, "The obstruction now is due to the sovereignty's adherence to planning in what resolve wants instead of defense, and other disputes have been resolved."

Al-Jubouri indicated that "the rule of law proposed that education be for the Sunnis and education for the Shiites."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:36 pm