Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition reveals its position on the Sudanese movement towards America and the Arab wor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition reveals its position on the Sudanese movement towards America and the Arab wor Empty Al-Maliki's coalition reveals its position on the Sudanese movement towards America and the Arab wor

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:30 pm

Al-Maliki's coalition reveals its position on the Sudanese movement towards America and the Arab world - urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 21:12 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the State of Law Coalition, led by Nuri al-Maliki, considered the movement of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani towards America, Europe and the Arab countries as a "balanced" movement.
    The representative of the coalition, Muhammad al-Shammari, told "Baghdad Today", that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani has so far been successful in establishing Iraqi relations with regional and global countries in Europe, the United States of America and all Arab countries, and the establishment of these relations in a balanced manner is a successful and politically supported step." And parliamentarians, because this is in the supreme interest of Iraq and the Iraqis.”
    Al-Shammari added, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani is working to open up to all countries in the region and the world, and is working to keep Iraq away from the policy of axes, as this policy harms Iraq, and for this he is with establishing balanced relations with everyone at the same distance."

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:29 am