Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Ambassador to Germany: Tens of thousands of Iraqis will be deported soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Ambassador to Germany: Tens of thousands of Iraqis will be deported soon Empty The Iraqi Ambassador to Germany: Tens of thousands of Iraqis will be deported soon

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Oct 2023, 5:00 am

[rtl]The Iraqi Ambassador to Germany: Tens of thousands of Iraqis will be deported soon[/rtl]

politics  ,  10/25/2023 09:50  Number of readings: 207 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

The Iraqi ambassador to Germany, Luqman Fili, announced the presence of 400,000 Iraqi refugees in Germany, indicating that tens of thousands of them have had their residency permits rejected and will eventually be deported.

Al-Faili mentioned in a press interview that there is an unrealistic romantic idea about the issue of immigration and asylum in Germany, indicating that living is difficult in the European country and integrating and obtaining work there requires fulfilling certain conditions and making a great effort.

In his speech, the Iraqi ambassador touched on Germany's work and role in Iraq, and said that Germany supports the stability of Iraq, and supports the international trend against ISIS, pointing out that there is a positive view among the Germans towards their work in Iraq , and that the presence and work of their forces in Iraq depends on the presence of an official Iraqi request for that. .

Regarding the Iraqi government's contracts with the German company Siemens, Al-Fili said that the Iraqi Prime Minister pays great attention to this file and to relations with Germany as an important country in Europe, stressing that the two sides have completed the first phase of the agreement, and in the second phase there are payments that have been made, and that the Siemens company is continuing With the subject, it is comfortable with the existing approvals, contracts, payment, procedures and stages, and wants to create bureaucratic facilities in this regard.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:11 pm