Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anti-crime members in Baghdad were caught red-handed with bribery

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anti-crime members in Baghdad were caught red-handed with bribery Empty Anti-crime members in Baghdad were caught red-handed with bribery

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Oct 2023, 5:17 am

Anti-crime members in Baghdad were caught red-handed with bribery

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-10-25 04:50
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Investigation Department of the Integrity Commission reported on Wednesday that two members of the Anti-Crime Directorate in Baghdad had been arrested red-handed in receiving bribes red-handed.
    The department indicated that the Control Division team in the Baghdad Investigation Directorate was able, after conducting surveillance and follow-up, to catch an employee of the Ministry of Interior - Anti-Crime Directorate red-handed while receiving an amount of $2,500 from the complainant as part of the agreed-upon bribe amount of $6,000. ; In exchange for the destruction of his investigative papers deposited at the New Baghdad Police Station in the possession of the complainant, in addition to returning the weapon seized in the case, and canceling the criminal registration of the complainant.
    She added that the accused mentioned in his statements that the sums of money he received were not for him, but for a member of the Nahrawan Crime Control Bureau, pointing out that the complainant, the “second accused,” was placed under surveillance, and an ambush was set up for him in the agreed-upon place, where the team was able to catch him red-handed. While receiving the bribe amount from the first accused, she explained that the second accused stated in his confessions that he received the amount for the same purpose mentioned by the first accused.
    The department continued by saying that a proper arrest report was prepared for the operation that was carried out, based on a judicial memorandum, and it was presented with the defendants to the judge of the Second Karkh Investigation Court. To take appropriate legal measures against them.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:30 pm