Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary movement to approve the oil and gas law during the current parliamentary session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary movement to approve the oil and gas law during the current parliamentary session Empty A parliamentary movement to approve the oil and gas law during the current parliamentary session

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Oct 2023, 2:20 pm

[size=46]A parliamentary movement to approve the oil and gas law during the current parliamentary session[/size]
    Economy
    16:33 - 2023-10-25
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

Member of the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, Zainab Al-Moussawi, revealed an intense parliamentary movement to bridge the gap between Baghdad and Erbil to approve the draft oil and gas law.
    Al-Moussawi said in a press interview, “There is great support for approving the law within the coordination framework as it is the problem of the Iraqi government, and it seems that the political parties that do not benefit from the approval of the law are hinting here and there at postponing the law until the next session, and this will not happen because the law has passed for many years since 2005.” Until now."
    She stressed, "The law has now been approved to regulate natural resources, including oil and gas, in Iraq, and also to solve the region's problem by placing production and management of the fields under federal control, and exports through the National Oil Company {SOMO}."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:56 pm