Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Corruption of the ruling family behind the refusal to transfer the salaries of the region’s employee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Corruption of the ruling family behind the refusal to transfer the salaries of the region’s employee Empty Corruption of the ruling family behind the refusal to transfer the salaries of the region’s employee

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Oct 2023, 5:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Corruption of the ruling family behind the refusal to transfer the salaries of the region’s employees to “MasterCard”[/size]
    • Today 12:30

Information / Baghdad...
    The Kurdish opposition politician, Luqman Hassan, confirmed that the corruption of the regional government and the ruling family there is behind the refusal to transfer employees’ salaries for payment through the electronic services “MasterCard or QiCard,” which will reveal the real numbers of employees and expatriates within the region.
    Hassan told Al-Ma’louma, “The regional government, led by the Kurdistan Democratic Party, refuses to localize its employees’ salaries or transfer their salaries via MasterCard electronic payment services.”
    He added, "If the government works to deliver salaries through banks and electronic services, the real numbers of employees will be revealed, and with it the number of aliens present in the region will be revealed, which is something that the Kurdistan government does not want."
    He stated, "There are approximately 500,000 refugees in areas under the control of the Kurdistan Democratic Party who are receiving salaries, as resettlement will expose the administrative corruption taking place in the issue of employee salaries in Kurdistan." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:46 am