Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Kurdistan Region participates in the Turkish National Day celebration.. Picture

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Kurdistan Region participates in the Turkish National Day celebration.. Picture Empty The President of the Kurdistan Region participates in the Turkish National Day celebration.. Picture

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Oct 2023, 2:20 pm

The President of the Kurdistan Region participates in the Turkish National Day celebration.. Pictures

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-10-29 13:19
    Font
    Shafaq News/ The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, participated today, Sunday, in an official celebration on the occasion of the centenary of the founding of the Turkish Republic and the Turkish National Day.

Shafaq News/ The President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, participated on Sunday evening in the Turkish National Day ceremony organized by the Turkish Consulate General in the city of Erbil. 
    The ceremony was also attended by the representative of the Kurdish leader, Masoud Barzani, a number of senior Kurdistan Region officials, diplomats, and representatives of foreign countries in the Kurdistan Region.

Every year, on October 29, Turkey celebrates Republic Day, and today marks the 100th anniversary of this occasion, as Turkey has massive annual celebrations, as this day is considered an official holiday and is preceded by a half-time day for most government institutions, schools, institutes, universities, and others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:09 pm