Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary warnings about the consequences of the decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary warnings about the consequences of the decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar Empty Parliamentary warnings about the consequences of the decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Nov 2023, 5:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary warnings about the consequences of the decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar[/size]
    • Today 09:50

Information/Baghdad..
    On Wednesday, the representative of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Sharif Suleiman, warned of the consequences of the continuing rapid decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, while calling on the government to adopt a new reform package to stabilize the value of the Iraqi dinar.
    Suleiman said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “The value of the Iraqi dinar witnessed a noticeable decline against the US dollar during the past days.”
    He added, "It is the responsibility of the government and the central bank to take quick measures to preserve the value of the Iraqi dinar as it affects people's pensions and the Iraqi market."
    He pointed out that "the procedures followed by the government and the Central Bank are below the required level," calling on the Central Bank to "take new steps to address the crisis of the decline in the value of the Iraqi dinar."
    Independent MP Raed al-Maliki confirmed the failure of the government and the central bank to control the dollar against the Iraqi dinar. Ended / 25 h

Bama Diva likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:24 am