Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Transport: I will not tolerate any employee who promotes the fallen regime

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Transport: I will not tolerate any employee who promotes the fallen regime Empty Minister of Transport: I will not tolerate any employee who promotes the fallen regime

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2023, 2:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Minister of Transport: I will not tolerate any employee who promotes the fallen regime[/size]
    • Today 22:15

Information/Baghdad..
    Today, Thursday, the Minister of Transport, Razzaq Muhaibas Al-Saadawi, issued a number of directives related to the work of employees and the job tasks assigned to them, on the sidelines of the opinion committee meeting in the ministry. 
    A statement from the Ministry’s media office, received by “Information/,” said, “The Minister directed, on the sidelines of the meeting of the Ministry’s Opinion Committee, the general directors to follow up and directly supervise any initiatives or celebrations and to follow their approach, stressing that the tragic situation that Gaza is experiencing, of massacres and genocide, necessitates not holding Celebrations like what happened in Iraqi air navigation.” 
    Al-Saadawi pointed out that “there is more than one law prohibiting the promotion of the banned Baath Party and its criminal henchmen,” indicating the formation of an investigative committee, the results of which will be presented soon.
    He stressed that he “will refer all those involved in glorifying the banned Baath, during the air navigation celebration, to the competent courts to obtain their just punishment in accordance with the law.”
    The minister stressed that he “will not tolerate any employee in the Ministry of Transport who promotes the banned Baath regime or glorifies the deceased Saddam.”
    He continued, according to the statement, “We want the year 2024 to be exceptional and the year of creativity,” directing all general directors, within the framework of the anti-corruption file, to respond to all letters from the Integrity Commission and the Financial Supervision Bureau and parliamentary correspondence from representatives and esteemed committees, without any delay or delay. He hesitated.” End/25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm