Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq signs an agreement to obtain a loan to support the electricity sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq signs an agreement to obtain a loan to support the electricity sector Empty Iraq signs an agreement to obtain a loan to support the electricity sector

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2023, 11:41 am

[rtl]Iraq signs an agreement to obtain a loan to support the electricity sector[/rtl]

economy  ,  2023/11/12 19:11  Number of readings: 156 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Ministry of Finance signed a loan agreement to finance the electric power stations maintenance project with JPM Bank (fifth phase).[/rtl]
    [rtl]A statement from the ministry stated, “Minister of Finance, Taif Sami, signed an agreement to finance the loan for the maintenance project for the Ministry of Electricity’s stations with JPM Bank, in partnership with (GE) General Electric International Inc., within the annual maintenance project (fifth phase) PUP5/B, at a total cost estimated at (257). )Million dollars".[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that “the signing of the agreement falls within the framework of the fourth axis of Article Two/the State General Budget Law, and based on Cabinet Resolution No. (23588) of 2023, in which the Minister of Finance is empowered to sign the loan financing agreement for the project with JPM Bank and with the guarantee of the Import Bank.” And American export (US EXIMBANK).[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Minister of Finance indicated during the signing ceremony that “financing the project loan will effectively contribute to increasing the efficiency of electric power generation plants in Iraq, which will reflect in the interest of raising energy productivity and thus reducing the gap between energy supply and demand and meeting the needs of citizens in all governorates.”[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:13 pm