Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An expert confirms the legality of Parliament’s decisions during Al-Halbousi’s presidency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions - An expert confirms the legality of Parliament’s decisions during Al-Halbousi’s presidency Empty An expert confirms the legality of Parliament’s decisions during Al-Halbousi’s presidency

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2023, 6:59 am

An expert confirms the legality of Parliament’s decisions during Al-Halbousi’s presidency
    • Time: 11/15/2023 13:58:21

• Read: 923 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al-Furat News} A legal expert confirmed the legality of the decisions and legislation issued by the House of Representatives during the period when Muhammad al-Halbousi assumed the presidency of the House before terminating his membership yesterday.
    Ali Al-Tamimi told Al-Furat News Agency, "The previous decisions taken by the Presidency of Parliament are correct because termination of membership does not mean that the decisions are invalid."
    He stated that "the election of a new president will be from among new candidates who will come forward and be elected by members of Parliament."
    He pointed out that "the matter will be referred to the investigative court, and that the salaries received by Al-Halbousi are considered legitimate because they are a result of the work he provided in accordance with the decision of the State Shura Council, which confirmed the eligibility of the salaries."
    Yesterday, Tuesday, the Federal Supreme Court ruled to terminate the membership of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and Laith al-Dulaimi from the House of Representatives.

Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:58 am