Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary demands to quickly turn the page on Al-Halbousi and choose an alternative

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary demands to quickly turn the page on Al-Halbousi and choose an alternative Empty Parliamentary demands to quickly turn the page on Al-Halbousi and choose an alternative

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary demands to quickly turn the page on Al-Halbousi and choose an alternative[/size]
    • Today 11:15

Information/Baghdad..
    On Saturday, the head of the Parliamentary Extension Movement, Haider Al-Salami, called for an emergency session to be held to discuss the vacancy in the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives and to choose a replacement for Muhammad Al-Halbousi. 
    Al-Salami said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “There is a vacancy in the position of Speaker of Parliament, and according to the internal regulations, a new Speaker of the Council is chosen in the first session to replace the dismissed Muhammad Al-Halbousi.” 
    He added, "The House of Representatives is required to respect the decision of the Federal Court and work to find an appropriate alternative in accordance with the constitutional timings." 
    He explained that “the position of Speaker of Parliament is a right for the Sunni component, and he must choose an alternative,” noting that the spirit of the House of Representatives is the presidency, and therefore it is necessary to quickly name an alternative to Al-Halbousi as quickly and reliably as possible. 
     The Federal Supreme Court confirmed that the decision to terminate the membership of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, is not subject to legal appeal, as it is final and binding on everyone. Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 am