Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is the third largest oil exporter to China during 2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is the third largest oil exporter to China during 2023 Empty Iraq is the third largest oil exporter to China during 2023

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Nov 2023, 4:40 am

Iraq is the third largest oil exporter to China during 2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Chinese data showed, today, Wednesday, that Iraq ranked third among the largest oil exporters to China during the year 2023.
    A table seen by Al-Iqtisad News showed that “Iraq exported oil to China during the current year at a daily rate of 1.03 million barrels, and thus it ranked third as the largest exporter to China.”
    The table showed that "Russia ranked first as the largest exporter of oil to China, as its exports amounted to an average of 1.84 million barrels per day, followed by Saudi Arabia in second place, which exported 1.52 million barrels per day."
    He pointed out that "Malaysia came fourth with a rate of 960 thousand barrels per day, and Malaysia's exports are mostly Iranian crude, and the UAE came fifth with a rate of 730 thousand barrels per day."
    According to the table, “Oman came sixth with a rate of 660,000 barrels per day, Brazil came seventh with a rate of 650,000 barrels per day, Angola came eighth with a rate of 520,000 barrels, and Kuwait came ninth with a rate of 430,000 barrels per day.”
    The table continued, "The United States of America ranked tenth with a rate of 250,000 barrels per day, Qatar ranked 11th with a rate of 190,000 barrels, and the Congo ranked 12th with a rate of 150,000 barrels per day."

Views 6
    Added 11/29/2023 - 1:31 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:56 am