Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish MP: The ruling family in the region stands against the decisions of the Federal Court

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

decisions - Kurdish MP: The ruling family in the region stands against the decisions of the Federal Court Empty Kurdish MP: The ruling family in the region stands against the decisions of the Federal Court

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Nov 2023, 5:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Kurdish MP: The ruling family in the region stands against the decisions of the Federal Court[/size]
    • Today 13:27

Information / Baghdad...
    Former MP Ghaleb Muhammad Ali confirmed on Wednesday that the ruling family in the Kurdistan region continues to stand against the decisions of the Federal Court in order to make illegal decisions, pointing out that the authority in Kurdistan is no longer legitimate.
    Ali told Al-Maalouma, “Masrour Barzani has issued statements in recent days against the Federal Court or the decisions of this court, because they have prevented him from running for the position of President of the Republic after he was a corrupt minister who violated the law.”
    He added, "The decisions of the Federal Court are strict, final and binding on all authorities in the Kurdistan region and outside it, as the Kurdish people stand by its decisions and rulings."
    He stated, "The corrupt ruling family in the region stands against the laws and decisions issued by the court, as this family seeks to legislate and make illegal decisions and extend the life of their government, at a time when Masrour Barzani is considered an ordinary Kurdish citizen and does not hold a position."
    Ali pointed out, "The government, the regional parliament, and the ruling authority in Kurdistan are currently considered illegitimate and lacking powers." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:04 pm