Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: We are determined to activate the laws in force to combat corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: We are determined to activate the laws in force to combat corruption Empty Parliamentary Integrity: We are determined to activate the laws in force to combat corruption

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Integrity: We are determined to activate the laws in force to combat corruption[/size]
    • Today 14:22

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Hamid Al-Shablawi, confirmed on Tuesday the failure of the supervisory authorities to implement anti-corruption laws, indicating that his committee seeks to amend the anti-corruption laws. 
     Al-Shablawi said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “There are joint efforts with the executive authority in order to activate the laws in force to combat corruption.”  
    He added, "The laws enacted after 2003 and until now have not been implemented by successive governments due to the lack of real implementation mechanisms to fight corruption." 
    He pointed out that "Parliament is determined to establish clear mechanisms to properly implement the upcoming anti-corruption laws to serve the public interest," calling for "more efforts to activate the effective anti-corruption laws." 
    A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Doha Al-Qasir, had confirmed in a previous interview with Al-Maalouma that her committee was heading towards legislating laws that support the Integrity Commission, noting that the legislative and judicial structure is an integrated system to combat corruption. Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:19 pm