Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Turkey are discussing facilitating procedures for granting entry visas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Turkey are discussing facilitating procedures for granting entry visas Empty Iraq and Turkey are discussing facilitating procedures for granting entry visas

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:13 pm

Iraq and Turkey are discussing facilitating procedures for granting entry visas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Monday, Foreign Ministry official Muhammad al-Husseini and the Turkish Ambassador to Iraq, Ali Reza Konay, discussed facilitating procedures for granting entry visas to citizens of the two countries and preparing for mutual official visits.
    The Iraqi Foreign Ministry said in a statement, seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that Al-Husseini "received Konai and his accompanying delegation at the headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Baghdad, where they discussed a number of topics related to bilateral relations and ways to strengthen and develop them, and in various economic, political, security and water fields."
    She added, "During the meeting, they discussed the ongoing preparations for mutual visits between officials of the two countries during the next stage, preparations for convening joint committees, and preparing agreements and memorandums of understanding to serve the interests of the two neighboring countries. There was also talk about the issue of granting entry visas to citizens of the two countries and facilitating the procedures for granting visas, including It promotes the growth and development of economic and cultural relations at the official and popular levels.”

Views 40
    Added 12/11/2023 - 8:06 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:41 am