Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Relations for "light": the new procedures for the granting of visas between Turkey and Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Relations for "light": the new procedures for the granting of visas between Turkey and Iraq  Empty Foreign Relations for "light": the new procedures for the granting of visas between Turkey and Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Oct 2016, 6:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Foreign Relations for "light": the new procedures for the granting of visas between Turkey and Iraq to pave granted to all citizens free

Nur News / Baghdad 
    The head of the Foreign Relations Committee MP Abdul Bari Zebari said the Turkish Embassy in Baghdad will begin implementation of the agreement between the Iraqi and Turkish two external grants visa free entry visa for holders of diplomatic and service passports of Iraqis starting from 11/01/2016.
    Zebari said in a statement the "Nur News" that "the granting of the visa will be granted Turkish agreed will be given for each of the holds diplomatic status of the Iraqi personnel at the Foreign Ministry and government sites to conduct communication between official authorities in the two countries."
    And a member of an alliance between the forces of Kurdistan, said the move would be a first stage to grant visa to enter the Iraqi citizens to the Turkish territory until the arrival of the two parties to find common understandings aimed to give a visa to all the Iraqi and Turkish passport holders without exception. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:03 am