Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq achieves “accomplishments” During WRC23

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq achieves “accomplishments” During WRC23 Empty Iraq achieves “accomplishments” During WRC23

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Dec 2023, 7:37 am

Iraq achieves “accomplishments” During WRC23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Sunday, the Communications and Media Authority announced the conclusion of the World Radiocommunication Conference (WRC23) held in the United Arab Emirates, which culminated in a number of “achievements” being achieved. For the Republic of Iraq.
    The Commission quoted its delegation participating in the conference meetings, saying: This year’s participation resulted in Iraq’s entry into the footnotes of the Radio Regulations, which will contribute to the provision of many vital frequency bands for the use of international mobile telecommunications (IMT).
    He added that this will allow the provision of a number of modern technologies for the use of the Iraqi public, providing broadband Internet services and high-quality calls, as well as providing good coverage in remote areas.
    The delegation also affirmed the Iraqi state’s efforts to maintain satellite orbits after the Iraqi satellite’s orbit was restored in the BSS broadcasting satellite service, and to ensure that the previous problems that led to the orbit previously allocated by the International Telecommunication Union would not be repeated.
    He pointed out that the final documents were also signed and the reservations and declarations related to the Republic of Iraq were delivered to guarantee all the rights of the state within the updated radio regulations emerging from the implementation of the results of this conference.

Views 41
    Added 12/17/2023 - 10:37 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:09 pm