Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Preventing the Iraqi Minister of Interior from voting in the general ballot

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - Preventing the Iraqi Minister of Interior from voting in the general ballot Empty Preventing the Iraqi Minister of Interior from voting in the general ballot

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Dec 2023, 4:16 am

Preventing the Iraqi Minister of Interior from voting in the general ballot

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-12-18 00:23
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Monday, employees of the Independent High Electoral Commission in Iraq prevented Interior Minister Abdul Amir al-Shammari from voting in the general ballot. 
    A source told Shafaq News Agency that the minister arrived this morning at the polling station at the Al-Rashid Hotel in central Baghdad for the purpose of casting his vote, but the IHEC employees prevented him on the grounds that he was entitled to cast his vote only in the special ballot, which is reserved for the security forces.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    In addition, the Minister of Interior, Abdul Amir Al-Shammari, held a meeting at the Joint Operations Command to discuss the progress of security work in securing polling centers in the provincial council elections.
    The voting process began on Monday morning in the general ballot for the irregular provincial council elections in a region in Iraq, while last Saturday the special balloting process for the local elections for members of the security forces, displaced persons, and prison inmates took place.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:33 am