Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission: There is no extension of the ballot, and voting closes electronically at six in the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission: There is no extension of the ballot, and voting closes electronically at six in the  Empty The Commission: There is no extension of the ballot, and voting closes electronically at six in the

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Dec 2023, 5:09 am

The Commission: There is no extension of the ballot, and voting closes electronically at six in the evening
    • Time: 12/16/2023 13:57:48

• Read: 104 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} The Independent High Electoral Commission confirmed today, Saturday, that there is no extension of voting and that voting closes electronically at six in the evening.
    Special voting for the provincial council elections began at seven in the morning on Saturday
    These will be the first local elections held in Iraq since April 2013. The elected provincial councils are responsible for selecting the governor and the governorate’s executive officials, and they have the powers of dismissal and appointment, and approving the project plan according to the financial budget allocated to the governorate by the central government in Baghdad, in accordance with the Iraqi constitution.
    The Iraqi provincial council elections will be held according to the “Saint-Lego” method. Which depends on dividing coalition votes by the electoral divisor of 1.7, which makes the fortunes of large political entities rise at the expense of independent and civilian candidates, as well as emerging and small entities.
    The Independent High Electoral Commission in Iraq confirmed that nearly 70 political parties and alliances, and nearly 6,000 candidates, are competing for provincial council seats in the local elections, scheduled to be held on December 18.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:46 pm