Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee on the “Salary Scale”: Parliament addressed the government a lot

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee on the “Salary Scale”: Parliament addressed the government a lot Empty Parliamentary Committee on the “Salary Scale”: Parliament addressed the government a lot

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:32 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliamentary Committee on the “Salary Scale”: Parliament addressed the government a lot[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-12-21 | 01:51
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

The Parliamentary Economy, Industry and Trade Committee called on the government, today, Thursday, to expedite the procedures for approving the new salary scale.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The deputy head of the committee, [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/435199153/%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%8A/ar/]Yasser Al-Husseini[/url], said, “The House of Representatives has approached the government with many communications regarding the new salary scale,” noting that “a committee has been allocated to study the scale, to provide justice to those with limited income and low salaries to employees.”

Al-Husseini stressed that “the House of Representatives called for accelerating government procedures for the purpose of legislating this decision, which includes a financial aspect that contributes to alleviating the burden on those with limited income.”

He explained, "It is not within the powers of the House of Representatives to present any decision, law, or proposed law to the government that includes a financial aspect. Demands must be intensified for the government to speed up the procedures and end the work of the committee specializing in amending the salary scale, and then proceed with the procedures for this decision."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:54 am