Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani's office reveals details of the Spanish Prime Minister's visit to Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister - Al-Sudani's office reveals details of the Spanish Prime Minister's visit to Baghdad Empty Al-Sudani's office reveals details of the Spanish Prime Minister's visit to Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Dec 2023, 4:23 am

Al-Sudani's office reveals details of the Spanish Prime Minister's visit to Baghdad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (December 28, 2023), the office of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani revealed the details of the visit of Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez to Baghdad.
    The office said in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", that "the Sudanese held an official reception ceremony for Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez, who arrived in the capital, Baghdad, yesterday evening."
    The statement added, "The reception ceremony that took place in the government palace witnessed the playing of the national anthems of Iraq and Spain, and the review of the honor guard, pointing out that the two presidents will hold a session of discussions dealing with bilateral relations between the two countries, and coordinating positions regarding challenges and regional and international issues of common concern."
    He continued, "The two sides will hold an expanded meeting that will address aspects of cooperation and partnership in various fields, and ways to develop relations in investment and enhance economic opportunities to reach a constructive strategic partnership."
    The statement added, "The visit will witness an expanded meeting for Iraqi and Spanish businessmen and representatives of specialized companies, in the presence of the Prime Minister and his Spanish counterpart."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:58 pm