Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani: The Kurdistan Region does not pose a threat to neighboring countries, especially

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - Nechirvan Barzani: The Kurdistan Region does not pose a threat to neighboring countries, especially  Empty Nechirvan Barzani: The Kurdistan Region does not pose a threat to neighboring countries, especially

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jan 2024, 5:11 am

Nechirvan Barzani: The Kurdistan Region does not pose a threat to neighboring countries, especially Iran

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-01-08 03:44
    Font

Shafaq News/ Today, Monday, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, visited the Iranian consulate in Erbil to offer his condolences over the Kerman explosions, while stressing that the region does not pose any threat to neighboring countries, especially Iran.

Nechirvan Barzani said in an interview with reporters on the sidelines of the visit, “We came to the Iranian consulate in Erbil to offer condolences to the Iranian people in general and the city of Kerman in particular for this bombing,” noting that “ISIS is a terrorist phenomenon in our region and we affirmed with Iran the continuation of cooperation and work together.” 
    He added, "The Islamic Republic of Iran is an important neighbor for us and we want to always have good relations. I believe that we have good relations at the present time with Iran and we hope that they will become better because we are neighbors."
    “The Islamic Republic of Iran helped us in places where we needed help,” he noted. 
    He continued, saying, "We stressed in the past and now also that we will not pose a threat to neighboring countries, especially the Islamic Republic of Iran."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:04 am