Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani: The region will not be a source of threat to neighboring countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani: The region will not be a source of threat to neighboring countries Empty Masrour Barzani: The region will not be a source of threat to neighboring countries

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:56 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Masrour Barzani: The region will not be a source of threat to neighboring countries[/size]

[size=45]During his meeting yesterday, Wednesday, with Turkish Defense Minister Yaşar Guler, Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, renewed his emphasis that the region will not be a source of threat to neighboring countries.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement issued by the Kurdistan Regional Government stated that “in the meeting, they discussed the general situation in Iraq, in addition to discussing ways to strengthen bilateral relations, while emphasizing the importance of continuing coordination and joint cooperation in order to maintain security and stability in the Kurdistan region, Iraq and the region.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Turkish Minister of Defense expressed his condolences, sympathy and solidarity with the victims whose lives were lost in the unprovoked missile attack on Erbil.[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister expressed the Kurdistan Region's desire to consolidate bilateral relations on the basis of good neighborliness and common interests.[/size]
    [size=45]He added that the Kurdistan region will always remain a factor of security and stability, and will not be allowed to pose or be a source of threat to neighboring countries.[/size]
    [size=45]In another context of the meeting, the two sides discussed the importance of implementing the Sinjar Agreement, including normalizing the situation in the region and ensuring the return of the displaced to their homes.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:14 am