Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor denies imposing 17% of the worker’s salary in exchange for insurance coverage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

exchange - Labor denies imposing 17% of the worker’s salary in exchange for insurance coverage Empty Labor denies imposing 17% of the worker’s salary in exchange for insurance coverage

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jan 2024, 4:38 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Labor denies imposing 17% of the worker’s salary in exchange for insurance coverage[/size]

[size=45]The Department of Retirement and Social Security for Workers in the Ministry of Labor denied that the Security Law imposed a 17% rate on the worker in exchange for enjoying his benefits, indicating that the rate is supposed to not exceed 5% only, while indicating that joining is binding for 4 categories.[/size]
    [size=45]Director General of the Department, Kholoud Hiran, said, “Work in the private as well as mixed and cooperative work sectors, as well as workers in state departments who are not permanently employed, are covered by the provisions of Social Security Law No. 18 of 2023, and their inclusion is mandatory through the companies and projects in which they work.”[/size]
    [size=45]She added, “The contribution rate that must be paid by the worker does not exceed 5%, and the employer is responsible for paying 12% of the value of the worker’s salary for insurance, and the worker may not be charged the full rate of 17%.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:22 pm