Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Labor: The worker's pension will be 500,000 dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Labor: The worker's pension will be 500,000 dinars Empty Minister of Labor: The worker's pension will be 500,000 dinars

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2023, 4:54 am

[size=52]Minister of Labor: The worker's pension will be 500,000 dinars[/size]
    • Today 12:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, confirmed, on Saturday, that the retirement salary of workers will reach 500,000 dinars, after the publication of the draft law in the Official Gazette.
    Al-Asadi said, during a workshop announcing the legislation of the retirement and social security law for workers, “Today we celebrate the launch of the retirement and social security project for workers, which has been legislated for more than 50 years and has not been Implemented to date, explaining that the retirement and social security law is one of the most important laws and has features that make workers race against the law.
    He added, "The broader segment of workers did not have a share of this law previously, and today they will have a pension salary, indicating that the salary increase for retired workers is 100,000, and thus the pension salary for the worker becomes 500,000, and we are obligated to implement the law after its publication in the Official Gazette.”
    And he continued, "Since we took over the ministry, we have started serving the poor segment through automation and increasing the salaries of pensioners and social assistance."
    On the 17th of this month, the House of Representatives completed voting on the Social Security and Retirement Bill for Workers, in a special session it held to resume voting on the draft law after it voted on a group of its articles in a previous session. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:45 am