Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nechirvan Barzani calls from Baghdad to solve the problem of salaries and budget in the Kurdistan Re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - Nechirvan Barzani calls from Baghdad to solve the problem of salaries and budget in the Kurdistan Re Empty Nechirvan Barzani calls from Baghdad to solve the problem of salaries and budget in the Kurdistan Re

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jan 2024, 4:54 am

Nechirvan Barzani calls from Baghdad to solve the problem of salaries and budget in the Kurdistan Region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-01-13 02:34
    Font

Shafaq News / On Saturday, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, called on the political forces and parties to play their role in working to solve the problem of employee salaries and the region’s share of the federal financial budget, stressing that people in the region are living in a bad living situation as a result of not addressing these disputes and outstanding issues. Between Erbil and Baghdad.
    This came in a speech he delivered during the official memorial ceremony on the occasion of “Iraqi Martyr’s Day,” the anniversary of the assassination of Ayatollah Muhammad Baqir al-Hakim, whose ceremony took place in the capital, Baghdad.
    President Nechirvan Barzani said, “Due to the lack of secure salaries and budget in the Kurdistan Region, employees and people live in very bad conditions, and this matter had a very bad impact on all sectors in the region,” stressing that “it is absolutely necessary to solve this big problem as soon as possible.” This is all our responsibility because the Kurdistan Region and its employees are part of Iraq.”
    The President of the Region called on all leaders, parties, political blocs, and all members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives to support in order to reach a solution to the problem of the budget and salaries of Kurdistan Region employees.
    He added that the Iraqi federal government, headed by my respected brother Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, worked effectively, and this is what strengthened the position of Iraq, and this method of work is sufficient to further consolidate the position of our country.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:37 pm