Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This evening.. Baghdad awaits the arrival of the European Union Minister of Foreign Affairs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This evening.. Baghdad awaits the arrival of the European Union Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty This evening.. Baghdad awaits the arrival of the European Union Minister of Foreign Affairs

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:21 am

[size=35][size=35]This evening.. Baghdad awaits the arrival of the European Union Minister of Foreign Affairs[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-24-2024 | 03:10
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

The Minister of Foreign Affairs of the European Union, Jose Manuel, arrives in the capital, Baghdad, this evening, Wednesday, on a visit that includes a meeting with the Presidents of the Republic, the Council of Ministers, and the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated in a statement received by Al-Sumaria News, “The Spanish Minister of Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation, Jose Manuel, arrives in Baghdad this evening, Wednesday, 01/24/2024, on an official visit.”

She indicated that "his visit program will begin tomorrow morning, as he will meet with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein, then he will meet with the President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Gamal Rashid, and Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani," noting that "the visit will focus on bilateral relations within the framework of enhancing cooperation." common between the two friendly countries.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:43 am