Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee reveals the latest developments regarding the Oil and Gas La

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee reveals the latest developments regarding the Oil and Gas La Empty The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee reveals the latest developments regarding the Oil and Gas La

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Jan 2024, 6:53 am

[size=46]The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee reveals the latest developments regarding the Oil and Gas Law[/size]
    Economy
    20:09 - 2024-01-23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee revealed the latest developments in the Oil and Gas Law, while confirming that there are political reasons delaying the arrival of the draft law to Parliament.
    Committee member Intisar Al-Jazairi said in a press interview, “The draft oil and gas law is still in the corridors of the government, under study and analysis, and it has not been sent to the House of Representatives or any specific parliamentary committee such as Finance, Oil and Gas.”
    She added, "There are many reasons that may obstruct or delay the arrival of this law to the dome of Parliament, including political ones.
    A member of the Parliamentary Oil Committee explained, "After the end of the session for electing the Speaker of the House of Representatives, we hope to begin in a real and correct way to consider important laws such as the oil and gas law, And taxes.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:03 am