Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain sets the conditions for small business loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

loans - Al-Rafidain sets the conditions for small business loans Empty Al-Rafidain sets the conditions for small business loans

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jan 2024, 4:56 am

Al-Rafidain sets the conditions for small business loans

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Friday, Rafidain Bank announced small project loans for shop owners and other professions, while revealing the conditions that must be met to grant borrowers.
    The Rafidain Media Center said, in a statement seen by Al-Iqtisad News, that “the loan amount is 25 million dinars,” indicating that “the interest rate is 6 percent, with a decreasing installment system.”
    He explained, “The loan repayment period is 6 years, including a 3-month grace period.”
    He pointed out that "the loan guarantee shall be guaranteed by a citizen civil or military employee whose salaries are paid by the bank, or by guaranteeing a real estate mortgage in favor of the bank, provided that its estimated value covers the loan amount in addition to 25 percent of the loan value."

Views 86
    Added 01/26/2024 - 8:31 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:57 pm