Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Agreement to include 4 of the most important laws of Iraq’s security institutions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Agreement to include 4 of the most important laws of Iraq’s security institutions Empty Deputy: Agreement to include 4 of the most important laws of Iraq’s security institutions

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: Agreement to include 4 of the most important laws of Iraq’s security institutions[/size]
    • Today 19:07

• 1 Shares

Information / private..
    On Tuesday, a member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, Representative Yasser Iskandar, revealed the agreement to include 4 of the most important laws of Iraq’s security institutions.
    Iskandar said in an interview with Al-Ma’louma, “The Parliamentary Security Committee is proceeding with the strategy of strengthening the role and powers of Iraq’s security institutions through laws that provide them with the ability to work by carrying out tasks and defining their tools according to a comprehensive vision in terms of powers and methods.”
    He added, "The committee held an expanded meeting with the Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives to discuss draft 4 laws related to important security institutions, namely (the National Security Law - the Intelligence Service Law - the Ministry of Interior Law - the Army Aviation College)," noting that "it was agreed to put them on the agenda." The work will be discussed in the coming sessions, as there is agreement to proceed with it.”
    He pointed out, "Voting on the laws of security institutions has three dimensions: strengthening the authority of the law and giving them sufficient space to work in accordance with the constitutional mandate, in addition to specifying their duties accurately."
    It is noteworthy that dozens of draft laws, some of which are for security institutions, have been delayed for years due to the political intersections and crises in the country. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:57 pm