Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning announces the direct implementation of Social Fund for Development projects in two governor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - Planning announces the direct implementation of Social Fund for Development projects in two governor Empty Planning announces the direct implementation of Social Fund for Development projects in two governor

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Feb 2024, 4:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Today, 13:21

Baghdad - IA
    Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Planning announced the commencement of the first work on Social Fund for Development projects in the provinces of Najaf and Holy Karbala.
    A statement from the ministry, received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), stated that “the first work on Social Fund for Development projects in the provinces of Najaf and Holy Karbala has been initiated.”
    He added, "The first work in the Najaf Governorate included extending roads to two villages in the governorate," indicating that "the two villages included in the road projects are the village of (Umm Minaina) and the village of (Al-Kreishat)."
    He pointed out that, "Earth embankment work has begun for the road paving project in 4 villages in the Holy Karbala Governorate, which are the villages of Al-Maleh, Al-Bushlash, Al-Sawada 1, and Al-Sawada 2."
    The Ministry of Planning announced, earlier, the conclusion of several contracts to implement (11) service projects in the governorates of (Al-Najaf Al-Ashraf, Holy Karbala, Kirkuk, Wasit, Basra) within the plan of the Social Fund for Development for the current year 2024.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:27 pm