Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran comments on the cancellation of its bank license in Iraq: It will not affect our dealings

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran comments on the cancellation of its bank license in Iraq: It will not affect our dealings Empty Iran comments on the cancellation of its bank license in Iraq: It will not affect our dealings

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:54 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iran comments on the cancellation of its bank license in Iraq: It will not affect our dealings[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Wednesday, February 7,
    the head of the Joint Iranian-Iraqi Chamber of Commerce, Yahya Al-Ishaq, commented on the cancellation of the license of the Iranian “Melli” Bank in Iraq, considering that the beneficiaries and brokers exaggerated and exaggerated this news to prevent the exchange rate from being lowered. Ishaq stressed that this problem is not a new matter and will not affect traders’ financial transactions, and there is no reason to worry about it. Some economic activists believe that Iraq's strictness has made market conditions in this country difficult for Iranian traders.[/size]
    [size=45]According to these merchants, the Iraqi government’s strictness and prevention of foreign currency transactions with Iran caused an increase in costs and a decrease in Iranian exports to Iraq. Iran says that Bank Melli did not have any activities related to foreign exchange in Iraq, as the foreign embargo does not give it the opportunity to provide services to Iranian merchants, which means that its closure has no impact on Iranian-Iraqi trade. It is worth noting that customs statistics show that in the first half of 2023, Iran's exports to Iraq reached $4.5 billion, a jump of 32%, but they decreased between October and December by 42%.[/size]
    [size=45]In total, Iran's exports to Iraq in the past ten months decreased by 14% compared to the same period last year to $7.7 billion.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:39 am