Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi generation that “does not fear” America and Iran.. Nadim Al-Jabri explains his expectations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi generation that “does not fear” America and Iran.. Nadim Al-Jabri explains his expectations Empty An Iraqi generation that “does not fear” America and Iran.. Nadim Al-Jabri explains his expectations

Post by Rocky Tue 07 May 2024, 4:25 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]An Iraqi generation that “does not fear” America and Iran.. Nadim Al-Jabri explains his expectations for five years[/size]

[size=45]The Iraqi academic and politician, Nadim Al-Jabri, tries to compare and analyze between the three generations running Iraq after Saddam Hussein, and gives characteristics to each stage, but he also believes that there is a third stage that succeeded in liberation from the phobia of the old guard and the phobia of the Americans, anticipating the possibility of seeing a new scene and achievement during “ 5 years ahead.[/size]
    [size=45]Nadim Al-Jabri, in an interview with journalist Saif Ali:
    Political action has declined, and the measure of that is the formations that emerged from the political process. The Interim National Council was better than the Transitional Assembly, and the Transitional Assembly was better than the first session of the House of Representatives, and the first session of the House of Representatives was better. Of the courses that followed.[/size]
    [size=45]This means that the human element who managed the political process was not competent, but rather a political amateur, as the majority did not rise to a higher level, and the figures did not present themselves as statesmen, but rather remained within the framework of political action.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sudani is not a statesman, and I have not heard anything from anyone that would prompt me to say that he is a statesman, neither in the previous governments nor in the current government. As for us, the old guard, or the first generation of the political process, we have failed as a whole, and it can be said that the political performance was fragile, and we heard that. In the words of many figures from the old guard, including Mr. Al-Maliki, Mr. Al-Amiri, and Mr. Iyad Allawi, they said, “We have failed, and a new generation must come.”[/size]
    [size=45]The state of decline confirms that the ruling political mind was dependent on the moment in which it ruled, and did not look farsighted at the political process, and this is the reason not only for weak efficiency, but also for the lack of a project, as most of the political forces and personalities did not have a specific project.[/size]
    [size=45]The government system in Iraq has shifted from party rule to family rule since 2010, and this represents a deficiency in democratic culture.[/size]
    [size=45]I believe that there are 3 generations to the political process, the first of which is the old political guard, and this cannot produce success for us no matter how much effort they make, because they live a phobia of the Americans and the Iranians, and they also emerged from the womb of the opposition, and the phobia of fear remains inherent to them, even when members of the old guard ruled. They acted with an opposition mentality, so he remained a prisoner of the American and Iranian proposals, and was unable to come up with a new national project.[/size]
    [size=45]The old guard could not and cannot leave the philosophy of components and quotas, despite its proven failure. No one disagrees that the idea of ​​components and quotas is the reason for the failure of the political experiment, and yet the old guard cannot leave it.[/size]
    [size=45]The second generation is the generation that emerged from the womb of the first generation, and this generation has an added phobia, which is the phobia of the old guard, and every member of this generation only aspires to be a model of the old guard, and this cannot produce anything either.[/size]
    [size=45]The third generation is the generation that was liberated from this phobia. It was liberated from the phobia of the Americans and returned to the depths of the Iraqi state. If this generation does not accomplish anything, then this is related to the circumstances, and perhaps after 5 years it will be accomplished.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 11:56 pm