Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government website: More than 4 billion dinars in non-oil imports to Sulaymaniyah and its environs w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government website: More than 4 billion dinars in non-oil imports to Sulaymaniyah and its environs w Empty Government website: More than 4 billion dinars in non-oil imports to Sulaymaniyah and its environs w

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Feb 2024, 4:23 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Government website: More than 4 billion dinars in non-oil imports to Sulaymaniyah and its environs within a week[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    02-09-2024
    The government transparency website in the Kurdistan Region revealed, today, Friday, the volume of non-oil imports to Sulaymaniyah Governorate and its environs, indicating that they amounted to more than 4 billion dinars during the past week.[/size]
    [size=45]The website said in its weekly report, “Non-oil imports in the provinces of Sulaymaniyah and Halabja and the administrations of Garmian and Raparin from the third of this February until the ninth of February are 4 billion and 809 million and 858 thousand and 790 dinars.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “About 3 billion and 460 million and 255 thousand and 300 dinars of it, or 72%, are in cash, and 696 million and 324 thousand and 500 dinars, or 14%, are in the form of instruments, and 653 million and 279 thousand and 990 dinars are in the form of clearing, with a percentage of 14%.”[/size]
    [size=45]On 12/15/2022, Qubad Talabani, Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, announced a project for transparency in non-oil imports in the provinces of Sulaymaniyah and Halabja and the administrations of Garmian and Raparin, which is the first of its kind in Kurdistan and Iraq in general.[/size]
    [size=45]Qubad Talabani said in his speech announcing the project: “I announce an important project, which is the project of transparency in non-oil imports.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added: “Transparency is a program that includes all non-oil imports in the governorates of Sulaymaniyah and Halabja and the Rabrin and Garmian administrations, which are collected daily with complete transparency and recorded so that everyone can see the details of those imports at any time through the website shafafiat.net.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Deputy Prime Minister went on to say: This idea came about because transparency is the basic foundation for the emergence of trust between the citizen and any political authority in the world, so it is important for you to look at it.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 1:04 am