Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A quarter of a million employees in Kurdistan opened bank accounts.. “My Account” project attracted

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank - A quarter of a million employees in Kurdistan opened bank accounts.. “My Account” project attracted  Empty A quarter of a million employees in Kurdistan opened bank accounts.. “My Account” project attracted

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2024, 3:54 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A quarter of a million employees in Kurdistan opened bank accounts.. “My Account” project attracted 5 banks[/size]

[size=45]The Kurdistan Regional Government announced that the Islamic Bank of Iraq has joined the “My Account” project, bringing the number of participating banks to 5, confirming the establishment of more than 240,000 bank accounts for the region’s employees.[/size]
    [size=45]Statement by the Government of Kurdistan: The
    Kurdistan Regional Government is pleased to announce that the Islamic Bank of Iraq (IIB) will be one of the participating banks in the (My Account) project, along with other participating banks such as BBAC, Cihan, NBI, RT. The KRG expects other major banks to join by the end of this month.[/size]
    [size=45]To date, more than 240,000 bank accounts have been created for KRG employees and more than 120,000 bank cards have been distributed. The KRG’s partnership with banks has led to a significant increase in ATMs, and the employee registration process continues throughout the Kurdistan Region. The project continues its plan to register more than one million government employees by the end of this year.[/size]
    [size=45]This step comes as part of efforts to provide more banking services to citizens and paid employees.[/size]
    [size=45]It is also a step towards providing healthy competition in the banking and financial services sector, and banks will be encouraged to increase their branches throughout the Kurdistan region.[/size]
    [size=45]The KRG expects to expand its partnerships with participating banks, especially with the introduction of digital payments starting next year.[/size]
    [size=45]For more information about the My Account project, please visit the website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:03 pm