Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudanese discusses government debts and private sector loans. He met with Finance and the Central Ba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central - Sudanese discusses government debts and private sector loans. He met with Finance and the Central Ba Empty Sudanese discusses government debts and private sector loans. He met with Finance and the Central Ba

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Mar 2024, 4:17 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Sudanese discusses government debts and private sector loans. He met with Finance and the Central Bank[/size]

[size=45]Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani discussed, with the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank, issues related to the government banking sector, and those related to government debts and non-performing private sector loans.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement from the Prime Minister's Office said:[/size]
    [size=45]Today, Thursday, the Prime Minister, Mr. Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, chaired a meeting that included the Minister of Finance, and Messrs. The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, and a number of relevant advisors, in the presence of the Director General of the Trade Bank of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]The meeting discussed a number of issues related to the government banking sector, related to government debts and non-performing private sector loans, and took a number of decisions regarding them, which were the following:[/size]
    [size=45]1- The Ministry of Finance begins paying government debts to the Trade Bank of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]2- Preparing a plan to be presented to the Council of Ministers regarding the repayment of troubled loans owed by the private sector to government banks, including the Trade Bank of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]3- Forming a joint committee to study expired credits; In order to return its funds to the public treasury.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:31 pm