Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Within a month...more than 7 million barrels of Iraqi oil exports to America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Within a month...more than 7 million barrels of Iraqi oil exports to America Empty Within a month...more than 7 million barrels of Iraqi oil exports to America

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:36 am

Within a month...more than 7 million barrels of Iraqi oil exports to America
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 09:44 |[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up 
    The US Energy Information Administration announced today, Sunday (September 10, 2023), that Iraq's oil exports to America amounted to more than 7 million barrels during the month of August .
    The administration said in its table, “Iraq exported 7.130 million barrels of crude oil to America during the month of August, with an average of 230,000 barrels per day, higher than the month of July, in which Iraqi oil exports to America amounted to 6.975 million barrels, with an average of 225,000.” barrels per day  .
    She added, "Iraq exported crude oil to America during the first week of August at an average of 304,000 barrels per day, while it exported an average of 283,000 barrels per day in the second week, and exported an average of 232,000 barrels per day in the third week," noting that "exports in the fourth week amounted to An average of  100 thousand barrels per day .
    The US Energy Information Administration stated that “Iraq ranked sixth in its exports to America during the past month, after Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Colombia and Ecuador, and ranked second in the Arab world after Saudi Arabia, whose exports to America last reached 11 million and 904 thousand barrels .  ”
    She continued, "Canada ranked first as the country that exports the most oil to America, followed by Mexico
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:54 am