Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense recommends parliamentary salaries regardless of the Peshmerga late

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense recommends parliamentary salaries regardless of the Peshmerga late Empty Defense recommends parliamentary salaries regardless of the Peshmerga late

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Oct 2014, 6:23 am

Defense recommends parliamentary salaries regardless of the Peshmerga late

Published on Thursday, 23 October 1 / Okrudolf 2014 09:57

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - recommended by the Commission on Security and Defense parliamentary, on Thursday, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the ministries of defense, finance, regardless dues of salary arrears to the Peshmerga forces, since the month of January until the month of October this month.

The committee member said Hoshyar Abdullah's ( IMN ), "The Kurdistan region in ongoing discussions with the federal government, for the disbursement of salary arrears to the Peshmerga forces." Noting that "the federal government directly stipulated Minister Kurds in their ministries overdue salaries."

He explained that "the Peshmerga forces employed by the Iraqi government, as the federal government."

The MP for the Kurdistan Alliance, earlier, Kaveh Mohammad, for the completion of the committees of political problem between Baghdad and Erbil, and the move comes after the Prime Minister's visit to Arbil, Haydar al-Abadi, where it was agreed on the need to strengthen coordination between the two parties.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:07 pm