Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 150,000 transactions completed.. Kurdistan proceeds with the “My Account” project with the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - More than 150,000 transactions completed.. Kurdistan proceeds with the “My Account” project with the Empty More than 150,000 transactions completed.. Kurdistan proceeds with the “My Account” project with the

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Apr 2024, 6:52 am

More than 150,000 transactions completed.. Kurdistan proceeds with the “My Account” project with the participation of federal banks
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad - Baghdad today 
    A member of the former Parliamentary Finance Committee in the Kurdistan Region, Sabah Hassan, revealed today, Sunday (April 7, 2024), the progress of the “My Account” project to localize salaries with the participation of federal banks, while confirming the completion of 150,000 transactions. 
    Hassan said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "The project is progressing and there is a great demand for it from employees," noting that "more than 150,000 employee transactions have been completed, and we expect that by the end of this year the project will be completely completed."
    The former representative in the regional parliament added, “The (My Account) project is approved by the Central Bank of Iraq, and there are many federal banks participating in it, and all banks are accredited by the Central Bank of Iraq. It also provides many benefits to employees, including loans.”
    He explained, "As the institutions finish completing their employees' transactions, their salaries will be disbursed through localization."
    On (April 3, 2024), a member of the Protest Coordination Committee in Sulaymaniyah, Saman Ali, revealed that 70,000 signatures had been collected for employees who refused to settle their salaries in the “My Account ” project . 
    Ali said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that, “We were able to collect 70,000 signatures in Sulaymaniyah only, and we finished collecting the signatures, and all of them reject the regional government’s account project .  ”
    He added, "We will go to Baghdad to present the signatures to the Iraqi government, and we will have a series of meetings with members of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives, and we hope to have a meeting with the President of the Federal Court and the Minister of Finance to explain to them our categorical refusal to settle our salaries in an accounting project .  "
    The Kurdistan Regional Government revealed earlier that the (My Account) project is not a bank affiliated with the region, but rather an integrated financial project that will operate with the approval and knowledge of the President of the Iraqi Council of Ministers and the Central Bank of Iraq. It currently includes 5 banks and will be joined by 3 others approved by the Central Bank of Iraq, noting that The project provides 19 banking services, not just paying salaries .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:34 am