Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic concern about the entry of Jordanian banks into Iraq: a big mistake

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Banks - Economic concern about the entry of Jordanian banks into Iraq: a big mistake Empty Economic concern about the entry of Jordanian banks into Iraq: a big mistake

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Apr 2024, 4:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Economic concern about the entry of Jordanian banks into Iraq: a big mistake[/size]
    • Today 22:45

• 1 Shares

[rtl]Information / Baghdad [/rtl]
    Today, Wednesday, economic expert Mustafa Akram Hantoush considered the entry of Jordanian banks into Iraq and the delivery of Iraqi dollar denominations as a “big mistake,” while he stressed the importance of strengthening the Iraqi banking sector instead of Jordanian banks.
    Hantoush said in a televised interview, followed by “Al-Ma’louma”: “Today we need to further consolidate the work of banks and reduce their numbers, but the Central Bank is moving towards granting new operating licenses to Jordanian banks.”
    He added, "The entry of Jordanian banks into Iraq and handing them over the Iraqi dollar is a big burden that the Central Bank of Iraq will bear."
    He pointed out "the importance of strengthening the Iraqi banking sector instead of just Jordanian banks," adding: "⁠One thousand Iraqi bank employees must not be allowed to be laid off in favor of employees from Jordan."
    Earlier, during the visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to Washington, the United States of America granted the National Bank of Iraq a financial loan worth $50 million to finance small and medium enterprises. 25 hours over

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:40 am