Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agricultural associations demand penalties against those who market spoiled wheat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agricultural associations demand penalties against those who market spoiled wheat Empty Agricultural associations demand penalties against those who market spoiled wheat

Post by Rocky Wed 22 May 2024, 6:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Agricultural associations demand penalties against those who market spoiled wheat[/size]
    • Today 14:20

Information / Baghdad
    The Local Union of Agricultural Associations in Iraq called, today, Wednesday, for punitive measures to be taken against those found guilty of marketing spoiled wheat.
    A member of the executive office of the General Federation of Agricultural Associations in Iraq, Muhammad Al-Dulaimi, told Al-Maalouma, “The Union supports the decisions of the government and the competent authorities to punish the corrupt, especially those who cause the waste of spoiled wheat seeds.”
    He explained, "These seeds are sold to black market traders outside the seasonal sowing date at a price of 350,000 dinars per ton, and then they are resold to the Ministry of Commerce at a price of 850,000 dinars per ton."
    The security services recently uncovered tampering attempts in some wheat marketing stores and seized large quantities of spoiled wheat. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 7:53 pm